Sunday, January 27, 2008

Market Shopping

I had a great weekend. Yesterday was a little odd tho. Awake for 4 hours, sleep for 4 hours. I've finally succumbed to the fact that I'm never going to get on a schedule here. That's Ok. I'll sleep when I get home.

Just 2 of us went shopping today. We went to a few markets and I have a few pictures. I'll get those loaded sometime this week. I found some great bargains on earrings and really cool pashminas, just like I had wanted.

The scene was like sidewalk sale days on crack. The amount of people was overwhelming and of course many people shouting at you to come look at their things. It didn't phase me tho- I was on a mission.

Afterwards, I went to the spa and treated myself to a manicure (where they used Revlon nail polish) and a facial.

Not much else to report.....

Until later, Namaste.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's hilarious that you noticed they use Revlon nail polish. Like if it's not OPI it's not good enough! I would have noticed the exact same thing!

Question: Did it chip faster than OPI?